FEES AND CUSTOMER ORDER PROFITABILITY
Dealerships will now have the ability to indicate if a FEE is to be including in Customer Order profitability calculations.
This will allow the Dealership the choice of seeing the true profitability on a Customer Order.
Setting up a New Fee
- When creating a new FEE, there is a new field - Include in profit calculation
- All you need to do is move the toggle as required on the relevant FEE record.
- Don't forget to click on to finish creating the FEE
Editing an Existing FEE
- Navigate to the relevant Fee record > then click on
- On the Edit Fee window, there is a new field - Include in profit calculation:
- All you need to do is move the toggle as required.
- Don't forget to
How does it work on a Customer Order?
- If you have indicated that a FEE is to be included in profit calculations, then on the profitability section of the Customer Order, it will list the calculated profitability based on the COST RATE (GST excluding) and PRICE (GST excluding) as per the FEE record.
- For example we are going to add this restocking FEE to a Customer Order.
NOTE: all figures are shown as GST excluding as tax should never come into profitability calculations.
How does it work with Accounting Integration?
- If there is a cost value on a FEE, this will not be integrated into your Accounting Package.
- The only value that will be integrated into your Accounting Package is the Income value as per the setup on the relevant FEE Category and GST.