HOW TO FINALIZE A CUSTOMER ORDER AND CREATE AN INVOICE
Navigate to the relevant Customer Order that is ready to be finalized.
- Click on to open the Checkout section.
- From the Checkout section, complete the relevant options:
can unselect any items by unticking the relevant checkbox
2. Choose a Payment Method - select how your customer is paying for the items
3. Type in the amount that is being paid by that Payment Method
4. Click on to finalise the payment by this Payment Method
Choose the payment method: CASH and then type in the amount payable by that payment method / then choose the
next the payment method: VISA and type in the amount payable by that payment method.
The Balance Due area changes to GREEN once the items you selected have been paid in full.
- A new Invoice History section has been added to your Customer Order. If you need to reprint or re-email the invoice at a later date, you would navigate to this section and click on the print/email option next to the invoice details.