HOW TO PROCESS A STORE CREDIT ON A CUSTOMER RECORD
- Navigate to the relevant Customer record that you need to process a Store Credit on.
- On the Customer record scroll to the Store Credit section
- To process a Store Credit or make an adjustment of a Store Credit > Click on > then select Adjust Store Credits
- The Store Credit Adjustment window will pop up for you to complete the Amount and Note and then click on
- The Store Credit Adjustment will be now listing in the Activity section with a running Store Credit Balance under the Summary section.
HOW TO RUN A REPORT TO LIST STORE CREDITS
It may be necessary to run a report to see a list of Customers with Store Credits.
- From the Blackpurl Header, click on Reporting > Reports
- Scroll down to Common Search > People and click on Customers to run the report
- You can change the report to only list Store Credits by changing the search parameters.
- Once the Store Credits is added to the parameters, change the Store Credits fields from Any to Greater than 0
- When you click on the report will change to only report on Customers who have Store Credits greater than 0
TIP: To see what the Summary Totalsfor Store Credits is, click on
- A Store Credit on the Customer record can be used as a Deposit on a Customer Order. For further information, please review our article - Using Store Credits as a Customer Order Deposit
- IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION - PLEASE READ