Feature Release - 2.57.0
Created by: Cathy Price
Modified on: Fri, 8 Oct, 2021 at 12:43 PM
New Payment Method - AR Credit
Users will now have the ability to take an Accounts Receivable Credit memo from either QuickBooks or Xero and use it on a Customer Order as either a deposit or a checkout payment
When accounting integration is enabled an new payment method will be visible called AR Credit
For further information, please review our article - Payment Method - AR Credit
- Resolved - User Interface (UI) issue with the Declined Work flyout not being visible on the screen without scrolling
- Improvement - additional data level validation to ensure that units are not received with a zero cost
- Resolved - an issue which incorrectly allowed the user to create a supersession relationship between parts from different vendors
- Resolved - User Interface (UI) issue which caused the action icon (three dots) to not be visible on customer order line items
- Resolved - an issue with the Product History Summary report where it would output results to preview / pdf / excel in detailed format when it is supposed to be summary format
- Resolved - issue with the Recalculate pricing action not working for when the Customer Order only contains a service job
- Released - Numerous Forms have been released for specific Dealerships. You will be contacted directly if it is your dealership's forms
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.