WHAT ARE AUTOMATIC LINKED FEES
Linked Fees can be setup to charge on specific Customer Orders automatically. For example:
- Customer Order Deals - the dealership may want to set up automatic linked fees for licence fees / registration fees / document fees for Unit Deals.
- Customer Order Merchandise - the dealership may want to setup an automatic linked fee for environment fees or shopping bag fees for Parts & Accessories.
- Customer Order Service Job - the dealership may want to setup an automatic linked fee for Shop Supplies for Service Jobs.
HOW TO SETUP LINKED FEES
Before a FEE can be linked, the FEE must first exist in Blackpurl. Please review our article - How to Create a New Fee for further information on how to setup FEES.
- From the Blackpurl Header > click on > System settings
- From the System Setting Dashboard > click on
- A quick overview of the Linked Fee Management screen:
It will list any current linked fees and also the creation of new linked fees.
2. Users can choose which section they want to navigate to by clicking on the relevant icon Deal / Service Job /
- In our example, we are going to create a Merchandise Linked Fee.
To create a new Linked Fee > click on
- The LINK A FEE TO MERCHANDISE window pops up - Complete the relevant fields:
- In our example below we are creating a Linked Fee for an Environmental Fee for $10.00 to be charged on every Merchandise transaction
- The new Link Fee will now be listing under Merchandise.