Reporting - Stock Unit Valuation
This report is beneficial for those Dealerships who have accounting integration and want to balance out to the relevant general ledgers in their accounting package or checking your Floorplan documentation see what units are still in stock.
- From the Blackpurl Header > click on Reporting - Reports
- Run the Stock Units Report - Common Search > Stock Unit Valuation
By default it will list all relevant cost associated with each Stocked Unit (status of Available or Reserved) and the relevant valuation - Base Unit Cost / Factory Option Cost / Dealer Option Cost / Dealer Option WIP and Total Cost.
This is a good time to add / removing any columns by clicking on
- If you just want a report that lists all Stocked Units to match them off to what your Floorplan documentation, then this report would be a good place to start.
- If you need to export or print > click on
TIP: If you are balancing Blackpurl to your Accounting Package, we would recommend that you Group Records By: Category.
This will allow you to compare the Inventory General Ledger (which is attached to the Category) in your Accounting Package to the total of the report Category in Blackpurl.
- Once you are happy with the layout of the report etc, we would recommend that you save it as a CUSTOM search by clicking on
For further information on Blackpurl Reports, please review our article - Reporting - Where are the Reports?