PAYROLL CLOCKING AND JOB CLOCKING SETUP
- From the Blackpurl Header > Click > System settings
- From the System Settings Dashboard > click on
- There are two tabs on the User options:
- Licenced Users
- Time Clocking Staff
For Payroll Clocking and Job Clocking setup, you will need to be on the Time Clocking Staff tab:
- To add a new staff member to Time Clocking Staff - complete:
- First Name field
- Last Name field
- Move the toggle if they are a Technician (this is the indicator to tell the system if Job Clocking is a requirement for this staff member)
- Then click on
In our example below, we are adding the staff member Cathy Price who is also a Technician.
- Once the new staff member has been added, they will list in the bottom section of the screen - Staff member list
- If you have added a new technician and your Dealership uses the Blackpurl Scheduler this would be a good time to tell Blackpurl what days this technician is available to work.
On the relevant Staff Member line > click on to open up the information screenUsing the dropdown on the Working days field, indicate what days this technician actually works.
Once you have finished, click on
TIP: This is also the screen where you Log Leave too.