UPLOAD FORMS FOR USE IN CUSTOMER ORDERS
- To have the form/s available in Customer Orders, the form/s must first be uploaded into Blackpurl through
- There are two tabs for the different types of forms:
- This feature is available but Dealerships must first provide the relevant form/s to Blackpurl with instructions of what information needs to be mapped to the document.
- Blackpurl will then map the relevant information to the form and make it available for use.
- After mapping each time the form is used in Unit Deal / Parts & Accessories / Service Jobs - it will pre-populate with the information as per the Customer Order.
- This enhancement will be beneficial for forms such as Contract of Sale / Finance documents etc.
- Forms that the user has uploaded into the Forms repository for use on a Unit Deal / Parts & Accessories / Service Jobs.
- These will be static forms and require no mapping. For example it maybe a Terms and Condition form that is required to be given to the customer etc.
- How to upload an Active Form:
- From the Active Forms Tab > click on and find the relevant file:
- The New Upload window will pop up - complete the information ie Name / Description / Where does this form get used? then click on .
- The form is now uploaded and saved in Blackpurl in the Forms repository under the section where the form gets used.
- The Form/s will now be available on a Customer Order under the section - Documents
HOW TO ADD FORMS TO CUSTOMER ORDERS - MANUALLY OR LINKED (AUTOMATICALLY)
There are two options for Dealers to add Forms to the Customer Orders:
- Manually - User can manual select which forms they want to add to which Customer Order
- Linked - User can link a form to automatically appear in the Documents section of the relevant type ie ALL Unit Deals / ALL Parts & Accessories / ALL Service Job
Option 1 - Manually
- In our example, the form is available under the Forms repository for Unit Deals and we want to manually add the form to a Unit Deal Customer Order.
and click on
- All forms available for Unit Deals will list for selection - tick the relevant checkbox > then click
- The forms has now been attached to the Unit Deal (note the print and delete icons on the form line)
Option 2 - Linked (Automatically Add a Form to Customer Order))
- Once the form is available in the Forms repository, the Dealer wants it setup so that each time a Unit Deal or Parts & Accessories or Service Job is created, a particular form will be linked / automatically be added to the Customer Order.
However we want to set it up that this form will link and automatically appear in all Unit Deal.
From Account Settings > Linked form management
- From the Linked form management screen there five tabs:
- Overview - this will list all linked forms for all sections
- Deal - the forms that have been linked to all Unit Deals
- Financing - the forms that have been linked for Financing
- Service - the forms that have been linked for all Service Jobs
- Vendor Product - the forms that have been linked when a particular Vendor Product is added to a Customer Order
- For our example we are going to link the form Blackpurl.pdf (which is already in our Form repository) to be automatically added to every Unit Deal that is created.
- Complete the Link a deal section form window by:
- searching for the deal form you want to add
- do you want to Make this form required (this means that staff cannot delete the form from the Unit Deal) - if so move the toggle
- then click
- The form will now list as being linked to Unit Deals:
- End result - each time a Unit Deal section is added to a Customer Order, this form will automatically load and will be available under the Document section: