HOW TO REMOVE / DELETE AN EXISTING UNIT ORDER
Dealership has already created a Unit Order for a particular unit in Blackpurl but things have changed and the dealership no longer requires to order the unit.
The unit on this Unit Order is also not attached to an open Customer Order Unit Deal. Please note that if the unit on the Unit Order is attached to an open Customer Order Unit Deal, then Blackpurl will not allow you to delete the Unit Order.
This article shows you how to remove / delete the existing Unit Order from the system:
- From the Blackpurl Header > Order > Unit orders
- Roll your mouse over the relevant Vendor (where the unit is on order from) > click .
- On the ACTIVE ORDERS screen > locate the relevant order you wish to delete / remove then click
- Blackpurl will ask you to confirm that you wish to delete the Unit Order > click on to confirm.
- The order will now be removed from the ACTIVE ORDERS screen.