WHAT IS BRANDING?
Your Dealership may have several different business entities that all use the same Blackpurl but each business entity has their own logo and contact details.
Ideally when you sell or purchase items for a particular business entity within Blackpurl, you will want that relevant business entity's details to print on the documentation ie Customer's Tax Invoices / Packing Slips / Vendor Orders etc.
- We have a company called - Price Dealership.
- Price Dealership comprises of three business entities that all use Blackpurl but all sell or service different things - Price SHOP 1 / Price SHOP 2 / Price SHOP 3.
- Each time we sell anything from Price SHOP 1, we want the documentation from Blackpurl to have the relevant Price SHOP 1 logo / contact details / disclaimers etc to print.
- Each time we process a Vendor Order from Price SHOP 1, we want the Vendor Order to have the relevant Price SHOP 1 logo / contact details etc when printing or emailing.
HOW TO SETUP BRANDING
Please email your Blackpurl Support Team (email@example.com) and advise that you want to use the Blackpurl Branding feature. This is a feature that needs to be enabled.
Blackpurl Support will advise that the Branding feature has been enabled and a new System Setting will appear - System Settings > Branding Management for the Dealership to complete the setup.
- Click on then click on
- The first section will allow you to complete the details of your new location and also upload the relevant logo for that site etc.
- The second section will allow you to set up how you want the Customer Invoices / Service Jobs / Disclaimers etc for this Branding location.
- Once you have finished click on
- The new Branding Location will now list:
- For each additional Branding Locations > repeat steps 1 through 4 for each new location.
- If you wish to remove a Branding Location > click on the relevant
- If you wish to edit or change details of the Branding Location > click on the relevant
SETUP COMPLETE - HOW TO TELL BLACKPURL WHICH BRANDING YOU WANT TO USE
- Once the Branding has been setup, the first time a user processes a Customer Order, Blackpurl will require them to advise which Branding they are wanting to use
- As this the first time the user will be using Branding, the user will need to select which Branding Location they want to use and then
- The user has selected that they want the Branding for Price SHOP 2
- The Branding Location is now set so going forward all documentation from Blackpurl will now be branded as Price SHOP 2.
This will also include Vendor Orders.