REPORTING - INVOICE SUMMARY (INVOICE PROFITABILITY REPORTING)
- From the Blackpurl Header > click Reporting > Reports
- From the Common Search > Reporting > Invoice Summary
- Once you have your search results, click on the > select Column Invoice Profit and then click on
This would also be a good time to add any additional columns you want ie Commission (this is the commission typed into the Unit Deal etc) OR untick any columns you don't want in your search result.
The system will refresh the search result and add a new column in your grid search result for Invoice Profit.
- To see your Summary Total for Invoice Profit column, click on
- Remember if you want to see Invoice Profits for a certain date range, click on to open up your search filters and change your Created date filter.
- If you are happy with the parameters of this report and you will want to use the "same" report on a regular basis, why not save it as a CUSTOM SEARCH by clicking on
For more information, please review the following articles:
- For tips about Reports - Reporting Tips - Totals / Changing Columns / Changing Parameters / Exporting Search Results
- It is possible to see profitability on the Customer Order itself - Fees and Customer Order Profitability
- For Invoice Detail report - Reporting - Invoice Detail Report