Images can now be added to Stocked and Customer Owned Units records.
The maximum number of images that you can upload onto any one Unit Record or Customer Owned Unit record is 50 and the size limit of each image is restricted to 1.25MB. Users can upload larger images but please be aware that they will be compressed to still fix the 1.25MB limit
- Navigate to the Stocked Unit record or Customer Owned Unit record and click on
- The Add unit images window will pop up for you to Drag drop your files or click to browse and find the relevant picture file you want to upload.
- Once the image has uploaded it will now show on the Unit record or Customer Owned Unit record
- If you want to add additional images, click on again
HOW TO DELETE IMAGES FROM UNIT RECORDS
- Only the user who uploaded the images can delete the images
- Navigate to the Stocked Unit record or Customer Owned Unit record
Move your mouse over the image that you wish to remove / delete from the Unit record until the appears:
- Click on the and the image will delete automatically.
- You will need to do this on each image that you want to delete from the Unit record.