HOW TO PROCESS A UNIT RECEIVING
The Unit Order is already in the system.
To learn how to process a Unit Order, review our article - How to Process a Unit Order
The unit has now been received - this is how to process the receiving into Blackpurl.
- From the Blackpurl Header > click >
- The List of Active Unit Vendors will appear.
- In our example we want to receive a unit from the Vendor: BRP - roll your mouse over the relevant Vendor to bring up your options.
- VIEW - it will list any units that are currently on order with BRP; or
- ORDER UNIT - this will allow the processing of a unit order.
As we are looking for the list of unit orders to select which order we are receiving against, we have clicked on VIEW
- A list of Orders will populate under two sections:
- ACTIVE ORDERS - it will list any order that has not yet been receipted against
- ORDER HISTORY - any order that is receipted against or cancelled.
Then click on
- The Unit Receiving screen will populate for you to enter in any missing details.
- The result is:
- The unit is now in stock and available for sale
- The Unit Order has now moved from the ACTIVE ORDERS section to the ORDER HISTORY section.
- If the dealership has accounting integration, the relevant Vendor Invoice details and stock value etc will be integrated into your accounting package.
**Please note that Blackpurl will not allow you to receive a unit into stock at zero cost.